Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Post-Kicker, -Byline & -Footer »

[SOLVED] Swap next/previous post links?

Old Oct 4, 2009, 05:39 PM
sasajakov

8 posts · Sep 2009
Haven't changed the default settings for next/previous post links and:
  • the previous shows on the right
  • next is displayed on the left
That seems as inverse logic to me. I would like to swap the links so:
  • previous shows on the left and
  • next is displayed on the right
Is there a setting that would accomplish this without code modifications?

Here is an example of a post with both links:
http://www.pyramidinvesting.com/2009...on-dimensions/

If you look at the calendar in the sidebar, you will see that the calendar follows the logic I would like to see:
  • more recent month to the right
  • older month to the left

Any ideas to change next/previous to previous/next?

Thanks
Old Oct 4, 2009, 06:06 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
see ATO->Next/Previous Navigation->NEWER / OLDER orientation
Old Oct 4, 2009, 07:22 PM
sasajakov

8 posts · Sep 2009
I can't believe I missed the whole options section!
Thanks for being patient and putting up with questions like this.
BTW I guess this can happen only with themes that are rich with customization options. Keep up the good work and thanks for creating this wonderfull theme!

Feel free to consider this thread solved.