Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

[SOLVED] Aside widget bar: problem with sprites

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 8, 2013, 02:17 AM
bdebossoreille

11 posts · Mar 2013
[SOLVED] Aside widget bar: problem with sprites

Hi there,

I'm still loving montezuma theme but here you'll find 2 problems I am now facing:

1) I have added a new widget to the side bar: songkick widget (http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/...and-festivals/) and it seems that one does not accept the montezuma formatting: it does not have the font color (title) nor the sprite as expected with <h3>.

Here is the result: www.apericut.com ("prochains concerts").
Is there a way to force (again) the widget to use the right formatting from the CSS?

2)I've been trying to modify the icons for other widgets using the values defined in the CSS settings/using menu icons sections but I don't get the expected icons in the end.

For instance:
Code:
.widget_loginradius > h3 i 				{ background-position: -120px -2352px }
.widget_loginradius:hover > h3 i 				{ background-position:  -96px -2352px }
Indeed I get a wrench instead of an avatar...
Is there an offset I should consider? Or something else?

Thanks for your kind help!

Boris

Last edited by bdebossoreille; Mar 8, 2013 at 02:20 AM.