Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Category not showing in the header?

Old Sep 23, 2012, 02:10 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Are you looking at the same site and switching themes or looking at two different sites?
If they are different sites
- are they on the same server?
- are the number of database records the same?
- when was the Last time the database was compressed?
- how much memory do the servers have?
- what are the image sizes on the pages
- is the data on either site on a CDN
- are the settings for the caching plugin set to the same values
- how many comparison tests have you done 1, 10, 50, 100
- were they done at the same time.
- how many other sites are running on the servers?

As you can see from my questions, there are a lot of variables that effect speed.

If you are basically unsatisfied with the results, maybe this isn't the theme for you
Old Sep 24, 2012, 10:02 AM
famousfunda

24 posts · Sep 2012
When i login to admin panel
then i saw two errors as following

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 20602 bytes) in /home/boardres/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 316

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 12517 bytes) in /home/boardres/public_html/wp-includes/class-simplepie.php on line 14701

Please help me.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old Sep 24, 2012, 10:11 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Looks like you might have to boost your memory allocation. A Google search should give you the instructions on how to do that.
Old Sep 26, 2012, 09:33 AM
famousfunda

24 posts · Sep 2012
Hello juggledad

I am discussing about two different sites one of which having WP niche theme (http://onlineindiaeducation.com/) and the another one is having Atahualpa Theme (http://boardresults.net/) which is new site.

-Both are on the same server.
-i Have done same caching Plugin Setting.
-Server have good quality as Godaddy VPS Server (Same for both site.)
-There is no extra image in new site.

Although after Caching plugin setting , the speed of new site is increase but still not defeat the WP niche theme which is known as the lightest theme of wordpress.

Don't mind Sir.
As everything has +ve and -Ve points as Atahualpa Theme having so many extra advantage that's everybody know very well and main thing that's your support.

I m taking about speed issue, so that we can improve more quality of this theme as per google suggesting here https://developers.google.com/speed/...F&mobile=false

Thanking You Sir.
Old Sep 26, 2012, 01:42 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
Atahualpa could be changed to be as fast or faster than the nichewp3 theme, but that would entail removing all the theme options - notice the nichewp3 theme had zero (0) options. there are always trade offs. If you like that theme because of its speed, then maybe you should use it.
Old Oct 30, 2012, 09:32 AM
famousfunda

24 posts · Sep 2012
In future if my website alexa rank under 1000 mean highly traffic, then this wp theme can handle too much high traffic?

Is there any chance to crash wp theme due to high traffic ?

Can you show me any site which is using this theme and having highly traffic.

Thank you So Much.
Old Oct 30, 2012, 10:00 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
I know of no volume tests done on this (or any) theme. If you do a google search you can find some sites to do your own testing on

Last edited by juggledad; Oct 30, 2012 at 10:11 AM.
Old Nov 2, 2012, 09:46 PM
famousfunda

24 posts · Sep 2012
If i donate $20, then is it possible to replace Atahualpa name with my website name ?

I know that footer link will be removed but i want to know, if anybody see the site coding then Atahualpa will be show or not, after donation ??

Thanking You !
Old Nov 3, 2012, 02:44 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
Yes, there is a way to make it so that if anyone views the source of the page they will not see the word 'atahualpa' anywhere