Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Trouble displaying posts/pages correctly

Old Nov 20, 2009, 11:50 AM
tigger32382

6 posts · Nov 2009
Hi all,

I am using Atahualpa 3.4.1, and am having trouble getting my posts and pages to display correctly. They come up fine when I use any other theme, but in Atahualpa, when I go to load a page, I get something like (I copied this from one of the pages I tried to load, to give an example):
id="post-">
','
'); ?> ','
'); ?> ',''); ?> ',''); ?> '.__('Pages:','atahualpa').'',''); ?> ',''); ?> Next/Previous Navigation: */ bfa_next_previous_post_links('Middle'); ?> Next/Previous Navigation: */ bfa_next_previous_post_links('Bottom'); ?> Archives Pages: */ bfa_archives_page('
','
'); ?> Next/Previous Navigation: */ bfa_next_previous_page_links('Bottom'); ?>

What do I need to change to make the pages and posts load correctly? Thanks so much for your help!