Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

[SOLVED] Incorrect URLs Being Generated for Navigation Tabs on Index Pages

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 2, 2015, 09:30 AM
CrouchingBruin

299 posts · Aug 2010
Santa Monica, CA
[SOLVED] Incorrect URLs Being Generated for Navigation Tabs on Index Pages

Scenario:
  • WP 4.1, Montezuma 1.2.4
  • Set permalinks to Default.
  • Do either a search or view a Category index page where the number of posts/results span across more than one index page.

Results:
Clicking on a navigation tab (Next, Prev, or any of the numbered tabs) on the navigation bar does not move you to another page. The URL changes, but the screen does not.

This behavior is not seen on a normal index (i.e., blog) page. It is also not seen on the TwentyFourteen theme.

Reason:
It appears that an incorrect URL is being generated for the tabs:
Code:
http://sandbox.geefamily.net/?cat=1#038;paged=2
Instead of the #038;, an ampersand should be output so the URL looks like this:
Code:
http://sandbox.geefamily.net/?cat=1&paged=2