Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

cannot login to blog after upgrade

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 19, 2011, 07:57 AM
singledudetravel

35 posts · Jan 2011
cannot login to blog after upgrade

I just upgraded to the latest version of wordpress (3.3) yesterday and Atahualpa 3.7.3. Immediately after the upgrade I was editing and posting articles no problem. Now I can't login. When I try to access the administrative login prompt instead of getting the prompt for username and password I just get a totally blank white screen. No error message or anything. Is this a wordpress issue or an Atahualpa issue? Any ideas how to fix? Thanks.