Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Hi, I want to put a google ad in the header. google adsense

Old Aug 18, 2009, 05:26 PM
vishvadeep

i want to put google ads in the themes header next to the logo like the ones in the vbulletin forums at http://speedywap.com/

Can someone suggest if I can do this by adding a widget in the header and then adding the adsense code there.

Last edited by vishvadeep; Aug 22, 2009 at 03:35 PM.
Old Aug 19, 2009, 07:51 PM
drwinn

1 posts · Aug 2009
I would like to do that also.
Old Aug 24, 2009, 06:37 PM
vishvadeep

Someone reply to this post please
Old Aug 25, 2009, 02:35 AM
AnneTanne

40 posts · Jan 2009
Belgium
I suppose you already tried to add a widget-area to the header.
What exactly did you do, and where did you encounter problems?
Old Aug 25, 2009, 02:45 AM
vishvadeep

yes, I did try adding a widget, but the problem with the widget was that it never loaded up right and it messed up thee placement of the elements in the header. I want it to be between the logo and the items on the right hand of the header(search box, etc) If possible please suggest the possible solution along with the tags where I can place the ads code.

Last edited by juggledad; Sep 7, 2009 at 04:08 AM.
Old Aug 27, 2009, 12:30 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
You can put HTML and PHP and the Google code right into Style & edit HEADER AREA -> Configure Header Area, and mix & match with the existing Atahualpa tags like %pages

%pages
<table>
<tr>
<td>%logo</td>
<td>Google code</td>
</tr>
</table>
%image

To change the vertical alignment inside the table cells (default:middle) replace <td> with i.e. <td style="vertical-align:top">