Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Page Menu Bug. Colors not displaying properly

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 28, 2011, 10:02 AM
marsyg

8 posts · Dec 2010
Page Menu Bug. Colors not displaying properly

Hi

The website is polonia-zop.eu

Using Atahualpa 3.4.9

Just hover over the page menus and you will see whats wrong. Have tried some code editing nothing helped though.

The colors only appear properly if i edit the css.php and set a fixed width

PHP Code:
div#menu1 ul.rMenu {

width:150px
But this changes the width not only on the children but the parent too, and then I won't be able to fit all my pages.

So I either need to set a fixed width that only applies to the children pages and make the parent width stay the same or somehow just fix the color thingie.

Any help is appreciated, I'm a newbie in CSS