Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

No dashes now default dashes won't go away.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 4, 2010, 03:55 PM
Athena account2

55 posts · Feb 2010
USA
No dashes now default dashes won't go away.

EDIT UPDATE: Nevermind gave up, tried a different look and I like it better. Thanks anyway.

Hi,
Before there were no dashes and the menu buttons had zero space between them.

Now I have to match the button color the best I can which makes it appear to have some space between the buttons And the default dashes and colors won't go away even thought I matched the background color with them, it uses the default color. Here is my css insert:

/* ================================================== */
/* Menu item */
ul.rMenu li a:link,
ul.rMenu li a:active,
ul.rMenu li a:visited,
ul.rMenu li {
background: url(mysiteurl/wp-content/gallery/button/buttons4.png) !important;
color: # !important;
}
ul.rMenu li a:hover {
background: !important;
color: # !important;
filter:alpha(opacity=60);
-moz-opacity:.60;
opacity:0.6;
}

/* CSS for setting menu padding */
ul.rMenu li {
padding-top: 0px;
margin: 0px 0px 0px 0px;
}
/* ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ */

I read another post similar, but I don't have the same info so I'm not sure what to do. Thanks

Last edited by Athena account2; Mar 5, 2010 at 03:02 AM.