Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Move Footer so its part of the centre column, adajcent to teh sidebar, not beneath it

Old Jul 21, 2010, 10:26 AM
optimalwebsite

5 posts · Jul 2010
Move Footer so its part of the centre column, adajcent to teh sidebar, not beneath it

hi All,

I'm running Atahualpa 3.4.9

The question I have is i want to move the footer from where it is at the bottom of the page to being in the centre column. At the moment the website looks like

C C S
C C S
F F F

C = centre S = sidebar F = Footer

I need to change it to this:

C C S
C C S
F F S

Any help appreciated!
Old Jul 21, 2010, 11:30 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
You could put a New Widget Area (see ATO>Add New WIDGET AREAS) in ATO>Style & edit CENTER COLUMN>Content BELOW the Loop and use that for your footer.