Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Adding a caption/ title to Category Page

Old Sep 6, 2011, 06:32 AM
bigliettaio

128 posts · Nov 2009
Italy
Adding a caption/ title to Category Page

As in my site i set a Front page as Home
and due the high amount of displayed pages on Pages Menu,
visitors don't display immediatly the Archive of pubblished post.

Soi would like to add a new cell on menu2 with some text as caption or title, somenthing likes:

Posts' Categories:

Someone could help me?

Thanks
Old Sep 6, 2011, 06:45 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Why don't you use the wordpress menu option and build your menu as you would like it. You can mix pages and categories in the same menu and even have external links
Old Sep 6, 2011, 11:00 AM
bigliettaio

128 posts · Nov 2009
Italy
Hi Juggle,

somenthing is gonna wrong.

I hade already made my own Pages and Categories Menù BUT today creating the Archive Page my Front Page was redirected to archiv page titled Monthly Archives, WHY ???

Read the link where the Front Page text on 1st discussion is set and than see where is landing

Big Surprise

NOW I' M GONNA IN MAINTENANCE MODE

Last edited by bigliettaio; Sep 6, 2011 at 11:25 AM.
Old Sep 6, 2011, 01:25 PM
bigliettaio

128 posts · Nov 2009
Italy
OK Now i fix the bug.

Anyway i never thought about your suggestion: could be a nice way.

Let me think

EVEN

this site it' s only for pleasure so i wan to safe my time for other think: SO about my thread hev you some suggestion?

Anyway i could try to made some test with suggested idea BUT i would like to improve mine if is possible!

Cheers