Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] Menus for Categories Return 404 Error, Since Update to 3.7.13

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 14, 2013, 02:48 PM
schufford

2 posts · Dec 2013
Bug [SOLVED] Menus for Categories Return 404 Error, Since Update to 3.7.13

After updating to 3.7.13, I've experienced a few issues. I was able to fix the Missing Header and Admin Menu, thanks to the posts, here (Thanks, JuggleDad), as well as the Ladybug Favicon (I still have not gotten my custom ones back, but at least the ladybugs are gone - again, thanks, JuggleDad). However, I am not able to access any of my category posts or pages using the Atahualpa Header Menus. Regardless of which menu, page, or category I select, it returns a 404 error. My site can be found at http://troop501.net. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.