Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » ThemeFrame Presales »

Options & Capabilities?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 27, 2011, 10:19 AM
PowerTreb

9 posts · May 2011
Options & Capabilities?

Hi, it looks like you have a very promising product in the works here. I have been using Dreamweaver with WP integration to build unique sites for some clients. The sites are usually 80-90% static page with a little dynamic content. I make them in WP for those clients that want a comprehensive content management option.

The videos are really quite slim and don't give a good overview of the full capabilities (or lack of) that TF may have. I realize that this is the place for presales questions, but there are many times where you won't even know all the questions you need to ask UNTIL you see a comprehensive overview for a product or unless someone else asks a similar question that spawns your own question building phase.

I basically have a few general questions.
  1. Will there be a method or palette for creating your own options panel for each respective theme?
  2. And currently, are the themes built on standardized code that would allow me to code out my own options panel (as a relatively novice PHP guy)?
  3. I understand there are no trial versions, but do you offer a refund if the software is indeed not what I expected or if it simply ends up not suiting my needs?