Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

Wordpress 2.8 and atahualpa

Old Jun 11, 2009, 05:12 AM
jalanbk

8 posts · Apr 2009
HI All,

Wordpress 2.8 is out have anyone tried Atahualpa with new wordpress 2.8 ??

Seems Wordpress 2.8 have lots of changes not sure how this theme will behave..

Please let us know if anybody tried yet...

Jals
Old Jun 11, 2009, 05:19 AM
paulae

1,333 posts · Feb 2009
Wordpress 3.4.1, Atahualpa 3.7.7
I just upgraded a new site which as very few plugins yet, and only a couple of posts. So far, no problems. I'll do further real-world testing later today and let you all know what happens.
Old Jun 23, 2009, 03:40 PM
fromtheranks

149 posts · Apr 2009
Dev Env't: XP Pro SP3, IIS 5.1, MySQL 5.1, PHP 5.2.x, WP 2.7.1, Atahualpa 3.3.3, IE 7, FF 3.0.x
Paulae,

How is the WP 2.8 testing going?

Thanks in advance.
Old Jun 23, 2009, 04:47 PM
paulae

1,333 posts · Feb 2009
So far, so good. I upgraded 2 more sites from 2.7.1 to 2.8, and again, no problems yet.
Old Jun 23, 2009, 05:00 PM
Doc GermaniCus

13 posts · Jun 2009
Heilbronn, Germany
I roll back to 2.71..
2.8 makes me crazy..

--
Old Jun 23, 2009, 05:17 PM
fromtheranks

149 posts · Apr 2009
Dev Env't: XP Pro SP3, IIS 5.1, MySQL 5.1, PHP 5.2.x, WP 2.7.1, Atahualpa 3.3.3, IE 7, FF 3.0.x
Doc,

What were the issues? What plugins / widgets are you using?

Paulae,

What plugins / widgets do you use on your sites?

Thanks in advance to both of you.
Old Jun 23, 2009, 06:52 PM
paulae

1,333 posts · Feb 2009
Sorry for the awkward display, but it was easier to just copy/paste from the plugins page and delete the inactive ones:

Akismet

Version 2.2.4 | By Matt Mullenweg | Visit plugin site
All in One SEO Pack

Forgot the Category

Hate forgetting to select a category when you write a new post? I know I do. This plugin won't let you.

Deactivate | Edit
Version 0.2.1 | By Dan Coulter | Visit plugin site

Google XML Sitemaps

This plugin will generate a sitemaps.org compatible sitemap of your WordPress blog which is supported by Ask.com, Google, MSN Search and YAHOO. Configuration Page

Deactivate | Edit
Version 3.1.4 | By Arne Brachhold | Visit plugin site | Settings | FAQ | Support | Donate

Image Shadow

Adds realistic, soft drop-shadows and, optionally, frames to the jpg images in your content.

Deactivate | Edit
Version 1.1.0 | By Rob Marsh, SJ | Visit plugin site
MM Forms

This is not just another form plugin ! This is THE form plugin that stores submissions in your database !

Deactivate | Edit
Version 0.9.4b | By Tom Belmans / Takayuki Miyoshi | Visit plugin site

My Category Order

My Category Order allows you to set the order in which categories will appear in the sidebar. Uses a drag and drop interface for ordering. Adds a widget with additional options for easy installation on widgetized themes. Visit the My Category Order page after updating Wordpress to apply essential file patches.

Deactivate | Edit
Version 2.8 | By froman118 | Visit plugin site

Picasa Web Album Widget

Adds a sidebar widget to display random picasa images

Deactivate | Edit
Version 0.6.3 | By Stefan Venken | Visit plugin site

RB Internal Links

Link to other blog posts and pages without specifying the full URL. Uses a UI to ease finding the post or page you want to link to.

Deactivate | Edit
Version 2.0.6 | By Arron Woods | Visit plugin site

ShareThis

Let your visitors share a post/page with others. Supports e-mail and posting to social bookmarking sites. Configuration options are here. Questions on configuration, etc.? Make sure to read the README.

Deactivate | Edit
Version 3.0.1 | By

ShareThis | Visit plugin site

Simple Image Widget

Using this widget you can easily place an image and link in the sidebar. Supports multiple instances, so you can use it multiple times in multiple sidebars.

Deactivate | Edit
Version 1.0 | By Chris Vickio

Thumbnail For Excerpts

Thumbnail For Excerpts allow easily, without any further work, to add thumbnails wherever you show excerpts (archive page, feed...).

Deactivate | Edit
Version 1.3 | By Radu Capan | Visit plugin site

TinyMCE Advanced

Enables advanced features and plugins in TinyMCE.

Deactivate | Edit
Version 3.2.4 | By Andrew Ozz | Visit plugin site

WP-DBManager

Manages your Wordpress database. Allows you to optimize database, repair database, backup database, restore database, delete backup database , drop/empty tables and run selected queries. Supports automatic scheduling of backing up and optimizing of database.

Deactivate | Edit
Version 2.50 | By Lester 'GaMerZ' Chan | Visit plugin site

WP-Print

Displays a printable version of your WordPress blog's post/page.

Deactivate | Edit
Old Jun 23, 2009, 07:53 PM
fromtheranks

149 posts · Apr 2009
Paulae,

Perfect, thank you. ... What I was curious about is if there are one or two "problem" plugins with V2.8 and maybe Doc is running into it/them.

Thanks.

P.S. I like that one "Forget The Category" ... I'll have to look into that!
Old Sep 15, 2009, 11:45 PM
pes123

1 posts · Sep 2009
Thank you for the information Paulae. Thats really very helpful of you.
Essay Writing

Last edited by pes123; Sep 16, 2009 at 11:21 PM.