Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Line 42 Char 9 - invalid argument error

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sep 1, 2009, 04:50 PM
SunnyL

3 posts · Sep 2009
Line 42 Char 9 - invalid argument error

Hi guys,

Been using this theme for a few months and very impressed with it's ease of use. I have a recent annoying error (I am using IE btw), when any page loads on my site, I get message in the browser window which says "done but with errors on page" The error details give me this...
Line 42
Char 9
Error Invalid argument
Code 0
URL http://sundayldesigns.com/ (or any other page URL)

Can anyone help me find out what this is please? For instance where do I find line 42 (I viewed source code, but didn't help me!) It's a recent problem and I think it is linked to the fact that although my pictures (in posts) have links on them, none of the links are working.

Would appreciate any help