Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Anyone using a good Visitor Counter? Not a hit counter.

Old Dec 5, 2010, 12:50 PM
SharonJ

644 posts · Sep 2010
Duncan BC Canada
I had installed Wordpress Hit Counter and was getting skewed numbers, far above the actual visitors counted in cpanel. Right now, we are getting about 1200 visitors per day, so Statcounter.com will not work for me, the free version only goes to 500.

Ideas anyone?