Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Forum Usage » Forum How-To »

[SOLVED] [SOLVED] help with translator plugin and category menu

Old Aug 15, 2009, 07:28 PM
vishvadeep

Hi Flynn,

your theme is absolutely wonderfull and I use it at my site at http://speedywap.com

I wanted to know if it is possible for you to help me load the horizontal category sub-submenus (level 3 menus) like it does on http://webhost.bridgew.edu/etribou/layouts/rmenu/ and also can you please help me so i can put a vertical category menu bar on the left sidebar.

Also, the other question I had was, that the n2h global translator does not work on my website with this theme on and neither does the google ajax translator plugin. I am using 3.3.3 version, because then I can compress the css separately. Also I noted that 3.4.2 is slower than 3.3.3. can you please help me get it to work
Your help will be really appreciated.

Last edited by vishvadeep; Aug 21, 2009 at 01:07 AM.
Old Aug 16, 2009, 05:14 AM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
You mean the 3rd level overlaying the 2nd level a bit? Try this CSS Insert

div#menu2 ul#rmenu ul.rMenu-ver ul.rMenu-ver {
margin-top: 5px;
margin-left: -30px;
}
Old Aug 16, 2009, 10:34 AM
vishvadeep

Hi Flynn,

Thanks a lot for the help with the menu.

I also want to put a category menu like that on the sidebar, but have no idea how I can. I want to put it on the left sidebar.

Other request I have is that the n2h global translator is not translate and returns to the same page or gives a 404 error sometimes.

Thanks in advance
Old Aug 21, 2009, 01:07 AM
vishvadeep

Hi Flynn, I worked it out. I will be soon posting an article on website at http://speedywap.com about how to make n2h global translator work and what may be causing it not to work.