Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Opacity in the lower part of the header

Old Oct 15, 2009, 12:28 PM
Cédric H

8 posts · Sep 2009
Western France
Hi,

I'm trying to change the opacity setting to have a shadowy part in the bottom of my header image.

I already enlarged the left opacity to cover the full width but playing with the height setting only allows me to get the shadowy part on the upper part of my header ... hence getting the opposite effect of what I'm trying to do.

Thanks for your help even if I know you're a bit alone these days.

Cédric
Old Oct 15, 2009, 01:52 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
What version of Atahualpa?
Which options exactly are you playing with?
What is the url?
Old Oct 16, 2009, 09:38 AM
Cédric H

8 posts · Sep 2009
Western France
Hi,

currently, I'm working on a test server with :
WP 2.8.4
Atahualpa 3.4.2
url : http://www.passive-eco.fr/basedetest/WordPress

opacity left 35%
opacity width 1200

then in css.php -> opacityleft :
divopacity -> top:x instead of 0 ...

Thanks for your help
Old Oct 16, 2009, 11:03 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Why not just use an image editor like photoshop to make you image the way you want?
Old Oct 20, 2009, 06:16 AM
Cédric H

8 posts · Sep 2009
Western France
Thanks for this advice as I was too much in the code to realize that ....

And, of course, it workds .... Half SOLVED but it's enough for me.