Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Sticky Headers + Sidebar

Old Apr 7, 2009, 01:21 AM
justjoolz

1 posts · Apr 2009
Hi, I'd like to know if it's possible to configure the right sidebar (and ideally the page menu from the header) to be sticky/fixed like in this page:

http://demo.marcofolio.net/create_a_...idebar_or_box/

Either by inserting the relevant code or by integrating it into the settings so all that is required is checking a box.... that would be sweet...

Thanks in advance ;-)

JustJoolz
Old Apr 7, 2009, 05:57 AM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
Unfortunately that does not work in IE6. IE6 has still an overall market share of 15-20% even though the numbers are much lower on web sites with very webmaster/geek oriented audience. And even if it worked in IE6 it would still be hard to implement in Atahualpa due to the type of layout technique being used, which makes it hard to let things float around (but has the advantage that things don't float around by accident).