Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Background color?

Old Feb 18, 2009, 07:36 AM
hannock

2 posts · Feb 2009
Help Background color?

Hello,

I'm sitting hours now just to define simply the backgroundcolor of Atahualpa. Changing the color is not the problem but why does the color of the blog (postingarea and around) changes also?

Can somebody help me?

thanks!
Old Feb 18, 2009, 05:25 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
Because those areas have no color defined yet and the background "shines through". You can set the background for just about any area at the appropriate place in A. Theme Options

Moving this to main forum
Old Feb 18, 2009, 11:48 PM
hannock

2 posts · Feb 2009
hmm.. ok.. I'm gonna try once again..