Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » RSS, Feeds & Subscribing »

Trying to change link color on one page

Old Aug 11, 2009, 12:16 PM
lilkush

2 posts · Aug 2009
Hi! I'm trying to change the color of a link on just my home page (http://lizkushner.com) so that it doesn't blend into the background I've created for that page. Suggestions? Also, I'm fairly new to WordPress, so feel free to be as specific as possible in your answer! Thanks!
Old Aug 11, 2009, 01:13 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
You're using an older Atahualpa version so things like body CSS classes are not available. In your case I'd suggest that you either 1) give that link a class and put the CSS style for it into HTML/CSS Inserts -> CSS Inserts, or 2) put the CSS right into the link ("inline").

1.)

<a class="my-link" href="...">....</a>

CSS Insert:

a.my-link:link,
a.my-link:visited,
a.my-link:active,
a.my-link:hover {
color: #123456;
}

2.)

<a style="color:#123456" href="...">....</a>
Old Aug 11, 2009, 03:02 PM