Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Forum Usage » Forum How-To »

bfa_meta_tags.php

Old Aug 3, 2010, 07:34 AM
Jurgen Estanislao

76 posts · May 2010
Hi Guys,

How do I edit this piece of code to allow me to have a unique meta title just for my homepage?

I don't want my blog title to be the one my homepage displays.

Thanks!

?>
<title><?php wp_title('&laquo;', true, 'right'); ?><?php bloginfo('name'); ?></title>
<?php
} else { ?><title><?php

if ( is_home() ) {

bloginfo('name');
Old Aug 3, 2010, 10:29 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
There are some SEO plugins that will let you do that without messing with the code.
Old Aug 3, 2010, 04:12 PM
Jurgen Estanislao

76 posts · May 2010
Thanks!

Do you have recommendations for this one?
Old Aug 3, 2010, 04:56 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
My favorite at the moment is SEO ultimate but you should just do a search through WordPress.org.