Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Change multi-level bullet symbols - text sizes

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 24, 2009, 11:39 PM
Andante

30 posts · Feb 2009
Change multi-level bullet symbols - text sizes

I would dig further myself, but running out of time for presentation of the site tomorrow afternoon.

Can you direct me to where I can change those multilevel bullet symbols that are used when you use the indent on bulleted paragraphs? (First level are regular bullets, next ones unfilled, next ones square.) I just want the standard bullet on all of them - depends on what's on the page sometimes how far in I want to indent a bulleted list and want the same bullet symbol for consistency. I can put a manual bullet on the short lines, but on the multi-line paragraphs I'm stuck with the changing ones for the indent to work properly.

Also - I vaguely remember seeing somewhere (maybe in the editor?) where you could specify the sizes that would be used for small - medium and large text when the user messed with the Page - Text size command? Or am I imagining that?

Thanks for all your help, and I pledge to continue being a regular contributor!