Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » RSS, Feeds & Subscribing »

[SOLVED] Removing Comments notification from the BFA Subscribe Widget

Old Jan 20, 2013, 07:46 AM
realsol

21 posts · Jan 2013
[SOLVED] Removing Comments notification from the BFA Subscribe Widget

I am having a heck of a time figuring out what CSS code to put in to remove the comments section from the widget. Can anyone help?
Old Jan 20, 2013, 12:32 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
What do you mean by "comments section in the widget"? Along with clarifying that a link to the site will be necessary.
Old Jan 20, 2013, 12:33 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Use 'display: none;'
Old Jan 20, 2013, 01:50 PM
realsol

21 posts · Jan 2013
Again, thanks for getting back with me on a Sunday. I figured I could use Display: none;, but I can't figure out what the CSS name is. I have used every combination I can think of after looking at FireFly, but can't figure this one out.
Old Jan 20, 2013, 03:05 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Without knowing exactly what you don't want to show and a link to your site we would just be guessing.
Old Jan 20, 2013, 05:10 PM
realsol

21 posts · Jan 2013
The current page I am talking about is at http://eao2.rdgriffin.com/?page_id=32. It is the comments feed I am trying to remove. Firefly says it is 'table.subscribe td.comment-text' so I am entering table.subscribe td.comment-text(display: none in the CSS inserts to no avail. I have tried a number of things but just can't figure out what CSS I am suppose to enter find this like firefly does.

Thanks.
Old Jan 20, 2013, 05:35 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
When I use Firebug this is what I come up with.
HTML Code:
#bfa_subscribe .comment-text {
    display: none;
}