Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Post-Kicker, -Byline & -Footer »

Where to edit post footer wording

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 26, 2011, 04:47 PM
soonguy

4 posts · Feb 2009
Where to edit post footer wording

Hi

I'd like to change the wording, and add additional wording, to the standard post footer of each post - the one that displays which categories the post fits in. I understand that various combinations at index.php, single.php, archives.php and category.php are involved in producing this, but cannot find a file(s) that seems to match.

(Using Wordpress 3.0.5 and Atahualpa 3.2)

Thanks for ideas.

best wishes

Tony