Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

Remove Comments Bubble

Old Feb 20, 2013, 11:04 PM
modelgovernance

2 posts · Feb 2013
Remove Comments Bubble

Hello!

I want to remove the display of Comment Bubble from Blog Homepage as it is not compatible Disqus Comment Plugin. It is not displaying correctly. I tried removing the Bubble by editing CSS. But now it displays as text 'x Comments'. x = Number of Comments on post.

The site is www.modelgovernance.com
Old Feb 21, 2013, 03:46 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
did you look at the virtual templates to see how the comment bubble was created and maybe try removing that code?
Old Feb 21, 2013, 04:05 PM
modelgovernance

2 posts · Feb 2013
I have removed that but now text appears - which looks even worse. Example: 2 Comments and 0 Reactions next to the Post Title in place of the Bubble. I want to remove this text.
Old Feb 21, 2013, 07:37 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
I didn't ask if you changed the CSS I asked if you looked at the virtual template and maybe removed the virtual template code - go look at the postformat.php code