Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Moving WordPress off server

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 24, 2013, 07:28 AM
yvesima

2 posts · Jun 2013
[SOLVED] Moving WordPress off server

Hello
I've tried to move a WordPress site to another server and another domain

So I've read the posts about that

I've exported files and the mysql Db of the old site
I've change in the files and in the .sql files the domain, the directory etc.

I've imported the files on the new server and I have imported the sql file with the sql of PHPMyAdmin

WordPress works and all seems OK but the parameters of the theme Atahualpa are not correct.

I've searched in options the data of the template

I've found them in bfa_ata4 record in wp-options

they are not the same than in the old site .

So i tried to update the bfa_ata4 (wich contains data of the template)record on the new site by mysql.
Updating is ok (in mysql) but when i look my site it's not good and the parameters become again the old parameters even in mysql wp-options

I don't understand

Please excuse my english is bad

Last edited by lmilesw; Jun 24, 2013 at 08:00 AM.