Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

WP e-commerce categories page problem

Old Nov 23, 2011, 02:14 PM
jc.yin

107 posts · Nov 2011
Now that I've switched to Atahualpa theme, the WP e-commerce 3.8.7.2 plugin on my wordpress site is no longer displaying product categories when I click on them. Instead I'm greeted with the name of the category and then "Updating cart…" message below that, without any products in it.

I've read this thread already

http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthr...cart...&page=2

however this doesn't really solve my issue even though I've tried the mentioned methods. Plus the thread is a couple of months old and new updates have since rolled out, which still seems to have this problem.

I'd be really grateful if someone can help me get my products page to display properly with Atahualpa theme, seeing as it works with other themes.

Thanks so much!