Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Forum Usage » Forum How-To »

[SOLVED] Atahualpa title problems (again)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sep 23, 2010, 01:13 PM
elainemd

10 posts · Aug 2010
NYC
[SOLVED] Atahualpa title problems (again)

Hello,

I reinstalled Atahualpa for my blog, Medical Lessons, and again had a with the title. Originally I called a post "Snakes on the Net (and OR games!)" and what showed up was something like this: "<OR games Snakes on the Net (and OR games!)" - it looked like that only on multi-post pages, including the home page. I tried to fix in several ways: I rewrote the post's title, took out the parentheses, manually deleted and rewriote the BFA/Atahualpa titles, but the problem wouldn't go away until I completely trashed the post and put in a new one with a gramatically simpler title. This has happened before.

One thing I noticed was in the "quick edit" function for the post, that some weird brackets showed up before "OR games". I removed those but that didn't help either. Otherwise the extra brackets were not evident. The post is fine now, but only because I rewrote the title. (I'm not sure if it was the parentheses, or the "OR" double-cap non-word, or the exclamation mark that caused the problem.)

Thank you anyone for help with this.
ES