Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Configure SEO Options

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 30, 2013, 03:05 PM
medijie

17 posts · Nov 2013
Configure SEO Options

Hello

I am trying to understand why my website is not showing up in a google search. I have "swiss cheese" knowledge about how a lot of this works and assume there is something obvious I am missing in the Configure SEO section of Atahualpa 3.7.12. I do have "Discourage search engines from indexing this site" unchecked.

I have Use Post/Page Options set to "No" and Use Bytes For All SEO options set to "Yes" I have provided my Site Title and Tagline information as the Homepage Meta Description and Keywords. All other options I have left as defaulted.

I am very confused and would be most appreciative of any help. I have spent the day combing the internet looking for SEO help and guidance but am more confused than ever.

Thanks for any advice.