Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Google Adsense on the same lime

Old Mar 25, 2011, 09:22 AM
bogdanvelea

17 posts · Oct 2010
Send a message via Yahoo to bogdanvelea
Hello!

Look at my website ( http://wowallpapers.com )...
Enter on a post

In footer you can see 2 adsense blocks....

In Google Chrome its appears on the same row but in Internet Explorer its appears one below the other.

What can I do? I want to show 2 adsense blocks on the same row in Internet Explorer too... (the same problem is on other own websites: thebesttraveldestinations.com, whichismyip.com etc)

Last edited by bogdanvelea; Mar 25, 2011 at 09:25 AM.
Old Mar 25, 2011, 12:23 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
You will have to fiddle with the CSS. One way to possible "fix" this problem is to put a table in the footer or a 3 celled widget area