Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] 3.5.3 => 3.7.3: some of my menu items now highlighted by default

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 31, 2011, 10:32 AM
The Bright Side

10 posts · Nov 2010
[SOLVED] 3.5.3 => 3.7.3: some of my menu items now highlighted by default

Hey guys,

I manually upgraded from 3.5.3 to 3.7.3 today and was amazed how easy and seamless it was! Great stuff. One thing I noticed though is that now, two of my menu items ("Home" and "Interactive") are highlighted by default:

www.knowingme.org

I don't terribly mind that, but would love to know how I can configure this behaviour. Hey, if I can highlight menu items now, then I may as well move the second highlight from "Interactive" to "Clearwater".

I'm on Ubuntu 11.10 and observed the behaviour in Firefox 8 and Chrome 16.

Thanks!