Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Lightbox 2 (Argento version) works on all pages but homepage

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 7, 2009, 02:53 PM
Wyro

21 posts · Jul 2009
Lightbox 2 (Argento version) works on all pages but homepage

I have found the perfect setup for galleries using Lightbox 2 (the Guiseppe Argento version) with modifications by Fabian Lange which auto-resizes images for your browser's current size beautifully. Guiseppe's plugin automatically adds the rel=lightbox code to each image, and Lange's auto-resize is invaluable.

The issue I am having is that this plugin works on all pages except the homepage, even though in it's settings (in which you can enable/disable Lightbox 2 on various page types) I have it set to 'yes' on the homepage as well as all other page types.

Looking at the code the lightbox javascript appears to be being left out of the header on the homepage, while it is included on all other pages.

Here is my homepage (lightbox not working)

Here is one of my post pages (with it working fine).

Any clues? Thanks so much,
Wyro