Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

[SOLVED] Montezuma versus Lightbox / Thickbox

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 6, 2014, 12:56 PM
zaantar

3 posts · Jan 2013
Czech republic
Bug [SOLVED] Montezuma versus Lightbox / Thickbox

Hello,

I am using NextGen Gallery with Lightbox and when I activate Montezuma, it stops working (browser just opens the linked image). I have tried various NGG configurations and also Auto Thickbox Plus for non-NGG images, but nothing of that worked with Montezuma and it was without a problem in other themes.

Could you please point me in some direction where the problem might be? I'll gladly provide more information if that helps.

Thank you very much!

Jan

P.S.: Montezuma is a wonderful theme, please don't give up on it!