Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

inconsistent lists in sidebar

Old Jan 19, 2010, 01:31 PM
dadoonan

2 posts · Jan 2010
After adding a new links category and adding an entry, the additional category is not being displayed as the standard one.

As you can see from the attached image, the additional links category (partners) is using a standard bullet list, not the custom list. Any idea how to resolve this?

david

Old Jan 19, 2010, 03:03 PM
paulae

1,333 posts · Feb 2009
Wordpress 3.4.1, Atahualpa 3.7.7
Can you post the URL so we can look at the code?

Is Partners your blogroll?
Old Jan 19, 2010, 03:09 PM
dadoonan

2 posts · Jan 2010
http://www.ticovogt.com/

The blogroll was renamed to 'friends', then a new category created and named 'partners'.

david
Old Jan 19, 2010, 04:22 PM
numone

5 posts · Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by dadoonan
After adding a new links category and adding an entry, the additional category is not being displayed as the standard one.

As you can see from the attached image, the additional links category (partners) is using a standard bullet list, not the custom list. Any idea how to resolve this?

david

I'm having the same problem........So I am anixious to see how to fix.
Old Jan 19, 2010, 04:25 PM
numone

5 posts · Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulae
Can you post the URL so we can look at the code?

Is Partners your blogroll?
I'm having the same problem so would you look at mine also?
www.kettlerivertea.com/blog
The category that is not showing is China Collectibles
Thks