Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

custom widget with spacing problem in center colum

Old May 19, 2010, 07:20 AM
dyuane

6 posts · Jan 2010
I have a custom widget setup so I can have a vertical fly out menu. in IE the text goes down the page correctly. in firefox it wraps around the vertical fly out menu. How do I keep it from wrapping around

http://liliadayspa.com/fitnessandersonsc/
ata 3.4.6
wp 2.9.2
ata/center column/style and edit center column/content above the loop

<?php bfa_widget_area('name=leftsidebar1&cells=1&align=1 =9&align_2=8&align_3=7&width_4=400&before_widget=< div id="%1$s" class="header-widget %2$s">&after_widget=</div>'); ?>

thanks,
Dyuane