Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Site is now center aligned content wise

Old Nov 3, 2010, 05:37 PM
sonicko

2 posts · Nov 2010
My site is sonicko.com and it was all left aligned content wise. I reverted back to another theme to see how something looked and when I came back to Atahualpa it now has everything center aligned. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Edit: I believe I've messed it up. If anyone has any thoughts on how to resolve it other than resetting everything back to default I would appreciate it. Thanks!

Last edited by sonicko; Nov 3, 2010 at 07:52 PM.
Old Nov 4, 2010, 03:34 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
swapping to another theme and back should not affect the styling done with Athualpa, if it actually did, then the other theme is messing with things Atahualpa put in the DB and that is a very bad thing to do.

I do knotice you are using a right inner sidebar with no widgets - is that intentional?
Old Nov 4, 2010, 09:56 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
The content looks left aligned now. Did you do something?