Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

inserting new javascript, html, flash (?) in header

Old Aug 27, 2011, 08:08 AM
mwallace

5 posts · Aug 2009
inserting new javascript, html, flash (?) in header

i'm using Atahualpa 3.6.7. I have inserted javascript in the past - has something changed? calamityjanes-antiquities.com - "tale of our beginnings" should have a simple rollover. Works in http://calamityjanes-antiquities.com/header1000.html

I've tried inserting code into head, css and header section of ata in different combinations. Code was created in dreamweaver.

also - can i insert flash and gif anim. into header?

a very old site works with java inheader: http://narenwich.org/
am i forgetting to do something?
Old Aug 28, 2011, 07:44 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Just to make sure it isn't the cause of the problem do you have all the patches for 3.6.7 installed (see the New Versions and Updating forum)? The patches deal with more than just the stated issue so installing them all is important.
Old Aug 29, 2011, 08:38 AM
mwallace

5 posts · Aug 2009
Thanks so much... it was PATCH 367-01
Old Aug 29, 2011, 06:52 PM
mwallace

5 posts · Aug 2009
Woops. Not there yet. I just noticed, the javascript is working on the home page, but not on other pages. So I went back and installed all of the patches. (replaced bfa_post_parts.php, bfa_meta_tags.php, functions.php and css.php) Still not working. Any ideas?
Old Aug 30, 2011, 05:45 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
In FireBug, I can see the area flashing on other than the home page, so I suspect it has to do with how you are pointing at the images. what is the path to the images, relative or fully qualified? I suspect it is relative and when you go to a different page it gets messed up.

Last edited by lmilesw; Aug 30, 2011 at 06:51 AM.