Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

replace the header image with a custom banner

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 2, 2013, 10:07 PM
LGL

15 posts · Feb 2011
replace the header image with a custom banner

I would like to add a custom banner rotator to Atahualpa. A few versions back I knew how to do this, but things have changed and I'm stuck. Here is my code:
<?php echo do_shortcode("[all_in_one_bannerWithPlaylist settings_id='1']"); ?>
I read the posts on inserting a widget, but then I have to add another plugin, which I would rather not do. I would like to add that little piece of code to the appropriate php file, but cannot seem to find the proper place. I did get it to work, but it looks pretty crappy, so I know I didn't do it right - It's off center and will only ride above the menu. Please tell me how to edit the php correctly.