Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] [3.6.7] Posts Duplicated

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 3, 2011, 04:20 AM
BlindWolf8

4 posts · Jun 2011
Cherry Hill, NJ, USA
Send a message via ICQ to BlindWolf8 Send a message via AIM to BlindWolf8 Send a message via MSN to BlindWolf8 Send a message via Yahoo to BlindWolf8 Send a message via Skype™ to BlindWolf8
Unhappy [SOLVED] [3.6.7] Posts Duplicated

To whom it may concern,
I have donated $20 to your cause as I believe this theme is excellent and I can see the developers are working tirelessly.

Great job guys!

Anywho, I have an issue with your latest release, 3.6.7.

I have applied the (currently 3) bugfixes located here.

Link to the affected site: http://danfischbach.com/

As you can see, my posts seem to be affected in this way:

Post 1
---
Post 1
Post 2
---
Post 2
Post 3
---
Post 3
Post 4
---
...etc...

This is obviously incorrect. My upgrade path was thus:
* Had 3.6.4
* Upgraded to 3.6.6
* Frustrated with changes
* Backpedaled to 3.6.4
* Later decided to upgrade to 3.6.7 now that the dust has settled somewhat
* Each time I upgraded, I made sure to export/reimport my settings file

If you need any more information about my setup, please let me know. This is a portfolio site, so the faster this is fixed, the better. (hence my donation) Luckily, I do have a backup of my 3.6.4 theme. I may reapply the 3.6.4 theme before I go to bed so that prospective employers have something nice to look at. I hope you understand. If you would like me to post a screenshot of my issue, please let me know.

Thank you!