Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Colourful scroll bars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 7, 2009, 06:14 PM
Tigger

35 posts · Feb 2009
Colors Colourful scroll bars

Hi Flynn,

actually I already gave up this idea, but I am sure it could be interessting for others. I know, that for IE5 and higher you can make special coloured scroll bars. Here is a website, where you can generate the code:

http://www.homepage-buttons.de/tools...generator.html

I generated the code and pasted it into a text file. Then named this file scroll.css and dropped it on my server in the main directory. Also later into the main of the theme ... and furter places.

Then I went to the theme options and placed this link into HTML/CSS inserts. Placed it into HTML Header inserts: <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="scroll.css">

It did not work out. Then I dumped the css directly into CSS inserts ... did not work either. Then I placed it into different locations all over some scripts. The only result was, that the scroll bars in my contact forms (text form) exactly matched the scroll bar colours I wanted. But I could not apply it to the right side scroll bar of the browser. Where do I have to place the css ? Or where do I have to place the css file and place the link to get it running ?