Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

[SOLVED] WP Events Calendar and Atahualpa 3.4.1

Old Sep 24, 2009, 01:35 PM
garyrw

3 posts · Sep 2009
Hi. When I install the plugin WP Events Calendar (Version 6.6-beta) it works fine except for the widget. It seems that this plugin breaks the ability to drag widgets to a sidebar. When you deactivate the plugin everything works fine. Has any testing been done with this plugin? Any known bugs?
Old Sep 24, 2009, 05:47 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
There is very little testing of plugins with Atahualpa because there are just so many it would be impossible to test each one and then every combination.

two things you can do,
1) update to the latest Atahualpa release (3.4.2 as of this writing...but be on the look out for 3.4.3) and test it there

2) try it with the default theme, does everyting work then

3) REPORT the problem to the plugin developer

As you point out, WP Events Calendar is beta

Last edited by juggledad; Oct 13, 2009 at 05:42 AM.