Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Paste in the Header

Old Oct 10, 2010, 08:14 AM
Budun

362 posts · Apr 2010
Tick Paste in the Header

Hello
Apologies for bad English
Please tell me how to insert these elements in Header
atahualpa353
wordpress 3.0.1
Example Website

Last edited by Budun; Dec 5, 2010 at 11:59 AM.
Old Oct 10, 2010, 10:58 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
It looks like they added a widget to the header and coded in the HTML for the links
Old Oct 10, 2010, 11:44 AM
Budun

362 posts · Apr 2010
Excuse me, how to insert widget to the header ??
Old Oct 10, 2010, 11:51 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Go look at the theme options. there is a section called 'Add new WIDGET AREAS' that explains how to add widget areas to different sections.
And using BOLD seems like you are shouting - it won't get you help any faster.
Old Oct 11, 2010, 12:24 AM
Jonathan Kramer

2 posts · Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggledad
Go look at the theme options. there is a section called 'Add new WIDGET AREAS' that explains how to add widget areas to different sections.
And using BOLD seems like you are shouting - it won't get you help any faster.
Dear Juggledad,

I'd be grateful for more detailed information. I tried following the instructions to add a widget area in the header but I was unsuccessful. I have my rotating header image set to flush left, and I'd like to add a new text/html widget to the right of the image.

Thanks in advance!

Jonathan Kramer