Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] How to turn off the header image on all pages except the home page?

Old Oct 20, 2010, 01:38 PM
neondevil

29 posts · Sep 2010
I searched around and I didn't seem to find it but how can I keep the rotating header image just on the home page and remove it from all the other pages?

Last edited by neondevil; Oct 20, 2010 at 01:38 PM. Reason: adding more tags
Old Oct 20, 2010, 02:06 PM
neondevil

29 posts · Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by STB
You can use the WordPress is_front_page() function.
In Athualpa > Configure header area: replace %image with <?php if(is_front_page())echo '%image'; ?>
I just had to change the boolean to true and that did it, thanks a lot!

<?php if(is_front_page())echo '%image'; ?>