Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

The Events Calendar is giving me an error message on the calendar page

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 5, 2011, 07:03 AM
dancermom

5 posts · Jul 2010
The Events Calendar is giving me an error message on the calendar page

Just recently this error message appears when the "View all events" link is clicked on my home page. I've been using this plugin successfully for months, this is a new problem. What do I need to do to fix this?
I'm running Atahaulpa 3.4.9 on Wordpress 3.1 . The plugin is The Events Calendar by Shane & Peter.