Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Content showing up WAY beneath header - Why?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 4, 2013, 02:48 AM
dailyshoe

20 posts · Sep 2011
Help [SOLVED] Content showing up WAY beneath header - Why?

Hello

Here is the domain I am working with

http://www.thedailyshoe.co.za/

I have no idea why there is such a huge space between the content and the header. Any experts with clues as to how to move it all up a bit?

Thank you so much.