Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Featured Content Slider

Old Dec 19, 2010, 09:52 AM
implet

26 posts · Dec 2010
Featured Content Slider

Hey all!

I am trying to get a slider for the homepage of a website I am making. I have been googling my head off trying to find "the one". What I am looking for is something like this.

I want to write some text on one side and have an image on the other. The closest thing I found was anything slider. This one seems hard to install (I installed the plugin, but was having trouble with all of the code, plus I don't know how to customize it). I would ideally like to find one that is easy for someone new to html/css to use.
Old Dec 19, 2010, 12:39 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Have you tried Smooth Slider?
Old Dec 19, 2010, 01:05 PM
implet

26 posts · Dec 2010
I did come across smooth slider, but I thought it was a bit "ugly". Are there ways to customize its appearance?
Old Dec 19, 2010, 05:08 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
The description says fully customizable CSS but I don't know how friendly customizing it is.