Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

How to: show full post on main page?

Old Jul 3, 2010, 09:54 PM
cmolchany

1 posts · Jul 2010
I installed new Atahualpa351 and running wordpress 3.0. I imported my previous hosted wordpress blog posts into self-hosted and everything is great except one thing: The home page summarizes my posts by default and I don't see where I can set it to show full posts and/or to show my media images. I was not running Atahualpa on the hosted platform.
There has to be a way to show full posts. How do I do that?
thanks!

Cindy
Old Jul 3, 2010, 10:14 PM
macky

9 posts · Jul 2010
Hi Cindy,

You can change how the posts are displayed by going to "Configure EXCERPTS" under Theme Options. There you can choose Full or Excerpt display options for the Home, Category and Archive pages.

Hope this helps!

Macky