Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Headline font-style - What have I missed??

Old Jun 8, 2010, 03:10 PM
jenny_li

15 posts · May 2010
Hi, after a bit of fiddling I've managed to get the headlines for posts to what I want - but now I get these fat, screaming headlines in the comments-area instead... Where did I miss to change this, I can't seem to find this particular one...

//Jenny
Old Jun 8, 2010, 09:17 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
You could use the following in CSS Inserts styling the font any way you wish.
HTML Code:
h3#comments {
font-size:18px;
}
Old Jun 9, 2010, 08:12 AM
jenny_li

15 posts · May 2010
Hi and thanks - that took care of the headline for existing comments, but not the one in the actual comment-form... I suppose it should be the same insert although with a different specification than "comments"... or am I thinking entirely wrong here? Help! And big thanks in advance!

//Jenny
Old Jun 9, 2010, 09:43 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
That selector would be
HTML Code:
h3.reply {
font-size:18px;
}
If you use Firefox you can get the Firebug extension which is all I use to find selectors. Great tool.