Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

I don't have the images/header file on wordpress to allow me to change pics?

Old Jul 9, 2009, 05:53 AM
norwichkaren

56 posts · Jul 2009
Hi all....

PLEASE help me I have been trying to change the image header pic all morning...I am doing what it says to do on here, but I do not seem to have an images/header file on wordpress under appearance?

Can someone please talk me through step by step how to change the pic as I have followed all the posts on here so far and am still none the wiser?

Thanks
Old Jul 9, 2009, 06:25 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
the images/header is not a wotdpress option, it is a directory that is in the Atahualpa teme. If you want to add pictures to it, you will have to use an FTP program to put the pictures in that folder
see also http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=321